Saturday 16 May 2009

Global NPN (Build A Website)

Hi Everyone

Nice to see Sue Tatton has joined us and started following my blogs. Sue has been on my global resorts ans 540 plan team for several months. So welcome Sue.

Started some new training video's today all about building your own website, I intend to do several to cover all aspects of this. Take a look at one of the video's below, I have not had the time to put in on its own website yet so I will just put a link to You Tube instead. (Updated & on there own website)

Video 1 How To Build A Website Part 1 CLICK HERE TO SEE

Video 2 How To Build A Website Part 2 CLICK HERE TO SEE

Hope they are ok let me know what you all think.

Here is a link to get the same website package as me you can try it out for free with this trial

CLICK HERE TO TRY A FREE HOMESTEAD FREE TRIAL



That's it for today hope you all have a great weekend, keep a look out for the rest of my video's what I will be putting together.


__________________________________________________________________
Receive a FREE money making E-Book From Me To YOU.

Click Here To Receive It
__________________________________________________________________
Regards

Alan Stockdale

email alanstockdale@hotmail.co.uk

UK Residents call 0759-551-8550
US Residents call 352-533-2755
Skype users call 0131-208-4809

If you are not on my team but would like to know what it is all about click below to find out.

Click Here For Global NPN Opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment