Thursday 28 May 2009

Global NPN Team Blog

Hi Everyone

Hope you all having a great day, It was my wedding anniversary yesterday and I spent it with my beautiful wife Gill. It was our first year of marriage, so I actually had a day off from my computer except to check my emails. Gill would have killed me if I would have tried working LOL.

Glad to see some of you are getting the Homestead web package and having a go at creating your first squeeze page. If you need any extra help apart from the training video's don't hesitate to call me and I will help you out.

If you are reading this blog and you are not on my Global NPN team and you are thinking about joining, give me a call and I will answer any questions you may have about the opportunity or how I structure my training should you need any. Also take a look at this video below showing you how easy it is to set up a Auto responder series using your Global NPN website.

Click Here To See How To Set Up A Auto responder Series




Anyway that's all for today except to say keep up the good work with those websites.

See you soon
Regards
Alan Stockdale
UK Residents call 0759-551-8550
US Residents Call 352-533-2755

No comments:

Post a Comment