Monday 18 May 2009

Global NPN Internet training

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would put a entry in my blog before I go to bed. Made some more video's today just finishing off about building a website and also how to set up a auto responder sequence. Below are a couple more video's to keep your training to be successful with Global NPN going.

Click Here For Video 11 make a squeeze page part2

Click Here For Video 12 Putting a Aweber Opt-in box on your website

That's it for this entry, like I said earlier I am off to bed now, hope you enjoy the video's.


Here is a link to get the same website package as me you can try it out for free with this trial

CLICK HERE TO TRY A FREE HOMESTEAD FREE TRIAL



That's it for today hope you all have a great weekend, keep a look out for the rest of my video's what I will be putting together.


__________________________________________________________________
Receive a FREE money making E-Book From Me To YOU.

Click Here To Receive It
__________________________________________________________________
Regards

Alan Stockdale

email alanstockdale@hotmail.co.uk

UK Residents call 0759-551-8550
US Residents call 352-533-2755
Skype users call 0131-208-4809

If you are not on my team but would like to know what it is all about click below to find out.

Click Here For Global NPN Opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment