Wednesday 20 May 2009

Global NPN Members Blog

Hi Everyone

How's your Wednesday been, I have been training hard this morning went for a 2hr hike in the country and then straight to the gym for a work out. It felt fantastic and now I am feeling good.

Made a squeeze page (capture page) as well this afternoon to put on my You Tube video channel to try and get more prospects into our Global NPN business. Take a look here and see what you think, it may give you some idea's for any squeeze pages you want to make.

Click here to see


Also I am going to be making a lot more videos to completely cover all aspects of internet marketing. If you are reading this and you are not on any of my teams yet please put your details below to receive all my video collection via email as well as get 5000 free leads








Get Your Free Training By
Filling In Your Details Below
Name:
Email:
Press The Button Below






Thats all for today enjoy the rest of your wednesday

Regards

Alan Stockdale

No comments:

Post a Comment